- Thai Bar Association
- Lawyers Council of Thailand
- The Asian Patent Attorneys Association (APAA)
- Intellectual Property Association of Thailand
- The Law Association for Asia and The Western Pacific (LAWASIA)
- ASEAN Law Association
- Association Internationale pour la Protection de la Propriete Industriella (AIPPI)
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Ramkhamhaeng University, 1979-To date
- Thammasat University, 1981-To date
- Chulalongkorn University, 1981-To date
- Institute of Legal Education Thai Bar Association, 1997-To date
- Assumption University, 2002-To date
- Eastern Asia University, 2005-To date
- Bangkok University, 2005-To date
Intellectual Property, trade transactions, trade competition, taxation, e-commerce, corporate recovery services, litigation, arbitration.
- Represented a group of investors who acquired a securities company, handling all aspects of the acquisition.
- Acted for seller of a major company that manufactures aircon systems.
- Represent many buyers of condo units and houses. Review contracts and negotiated with sellers and developers, registering the transfer of ownership.
- Give advice to developers on documentation, conveyancing, title, registration of ownership of land and condo units.
- Represent clients buying land to build factories, stores and obtaining the necessary related permits.
- Obtained visas and work permits for many foreign clients.
- Advised clients on adoption of Thai children.
- Assisted international publicly- listed seller of wholesale and retail goods, the majority shares of which are owned by Dutch companies—expand its business in Thailand by building stores upcountry, negotiating with land owner on terms of sale and applying for permits.
- Assist real estate developers who have problems with condo law and building construction law solve various problems. Examples of problems routinely resolved are if a condo plan turns out to violate the condo law or conflicting title deeds exist.